Posted Thursday November 22 2012 by marianna

m2

m3

m8

m1

m10

m11

Cute PJ’s, clean sheets, fresh flowers, candles, candies and a movie… What more could I wish for? I’m addicted to having these cozy nights just by myself, this is the best way to end a day. It’s so cold, dark and rainy outside. I wish there would be snow at least.
Btw, thank you for the comments in the last post! Reading them brought a big smile on my face, so great to have your support. I really couldn’t wish for better readers. Have a lovely evening everyone!

Söpö yökkäri, puhtaat lakanat, tuoreet kukat, kynttilät, leffaa ja herkkuja… Mitä muuta voisikaan toivoa! En kestäisi tota ulkona vallitsevaa pimeyttä ilman kotona fiilistelyä ja kynttilöitä. Tulisipa edes lunta!
Kiitos muuten vielä viime postauksen kommenteista, niin ihania. :> Kivointa torstai-iltaa teille!

110 Responses to thursday night

1. Ruki says:

I was wondering why most of the bloggers usually don’t show off their pyjamas or other night wear. Maybe it is too personal. I am happy you did, because it really looks causy and awesome :).

Best wishes from Germany

Ruki

2. Magdalena says:

Yes, that’s the one of the best ways to spend evenings. With a cup of tea, comfortable bed, bowl with sweets (or somethnig healthy :P), movie and cozy room. Who don’t like this? None!
    Pretty PJ, where did you bought it?

• marianna says:

Kiitos, ja niinpä :) Joo mun on pitänytkin tohon haasteeseen osallistua, veikkaanpa että toteutan viikonloppuna tai alkuviikosta!

3. Tatjana says:

It’s not surprising that you feel comfortable in your apartment…. it is beautiful! :) Furthermore I think that it is really important to take time for oneself to calm down.

4. ruth says:

Love your PJs they are so cute
    and believe me nothing sounds better then cozy nights in during the winter
    that’s practically my weekends

lovey photos

xx

5. Anke says:

I just love this post. I need a lot of time for myself as well and love spending my evenings like that.
    You are so beautiful and it is really cool that you re posting something about sleepwear.
    You are my absolute favorite blogger of all time :DD

Greetings and best wishes from Germany

xoxo

Anke

6. Teacups&Dresses by Rosie von Waldherr says:

I really like how you managed to take the pictures of you in a very classy way! Even though it is a revealing outfit, I think you showed it very well, just like a lady would! In an era where girls seem to think that being “cheap” or “slutty” is what will make you pretty, it is very nice to see someone doing it the right, classy and ladylike way! Keep the good work Marianna!

Your house is just gorgeous!

xoRosie

7. Zara says:

Hei Marianna,

Näytät varsin pienikokoiselta, joten minulla olisi sinulle kysymys :) Mistä liikkeistä ostat vaatteitasi? Olen itse 162cm pitkä ja hoikka ja on erityisen vaikeaa löytää sopivan kokoisia paitoja vaateliikkeistä..

• marianna says:

Moi! Aika pienikokoinen yläkropaltani kyllä oon, mutta melkeinpä aina löytyy hyvä koko! Ostan vaatteita vähän kaikkialta, esim Zara, Mango, H&M… Tykkään väljistä yläosista, mikä ehkä sekin auttaa :)

8. Chantelle says:

Oh man, those are my favourite nights as well. Especially if I do some light stretching beforehand, and I’m all relaxed and cuddled up on the couch with hot chocolate. *le sigh*