Posted Sunday December 30 2012 by marianna

jewelry storage

I got this beautiful jewelry tree as a Christmas present, and while shooting it, I thought I’d show you my whole jewelry storage system, that’s on my window board. I like to keep my jewelry in different boxes and vases etc, it’s easy to find what I’m looking for when I’m in a hurry. As I always am.

Sain joululahjaksi ihanan korupuun, ja sitä kuvaillessa tuli idea, että esittelisin koko ikkunalaudalla komeilevan korusäilytys-systeemini. Tykkään säilyttää koruja eri lokerikoissa ja kupeissa ja purkeissa, löytyy aina nopeasti mitä etsiikin!

jewelry_3

This is great for small necklaces and bracelets, this way they don’t get messy

Tämä on niin loistava pienille kaulakoruille ja käsikoruille, ei mene solmuun

jewelry2

jewelry_1

jewelry_7

This box is from Zara Home..

Tämä lokerikko on Zara Homesta..

jewelry_9

I keep here some of my statement necklaces and smaller ones, watches and long earrings

Pidän tässä joitain statement kaulakoruistani ja vähän pienempiäkin, kelloja ja pidempiä korviksia

jewelry_8

jewelry_4

Here’s where I keep my bracelets

Näistä löytyy mun käsikorut

jewelry_5

This white box (from Indiska) is probably made for tea, but I keep there my most used bracelets

Tästä valkoisesta (teepusseille tarkoitetusta?) Indiskan lokerikosta löytyy useimmin käytetyt käsikorut

jewelry_6

And this vase is for cuff bracelets, and for the ones I use rarely

Lasipurkista taas isommat ja vähemmän käytetyt

jewelry_11

Here the silver cup is for earrings and the heart shaped thing for rings

Hopeakupissa korvikset, sydänkupissa sormukset

jewelry_10

I forgot to shoot where I keep my long necklaces, but there’s not much to show, they’re just hanging from a hook that’s on my wall

Unohdin kuvata missä pidän pitkiä kaulakorujani, mutta ei siinä paljoa esittelemistä olisi ollutkaan, roikkuu vain seinällä naulassa

jewelry_12

How do you keep your jewelry?

83 Responses to jewelry storage

1. annamagdalenax says:

Where is the purple watch from? It’s so damn beautiful.

Are you going to us or other presents, as every year? Hope so!

All the best for 2013. <3

2. Lorraine says:

Hi!
    This is the first time I comment in your blog. I am in love with your style, your house and your country. So jealous!!
    Kisses from Barcelona. :) xx.

3. Fiona says:

Everything seems so perfect :) For the new year, I’m thinking about some renovations in my room. This post is the perfect inspiration for me.

4. Ronja says:

OH MARIANNAN!

I love your blog soooo much! You have a perfect sense for style and I’m sure you are the most beautiful person in the whole world :D!

I wish I could change my life with yours :D! Your simply PERFECT <3

Ronja

5. Maria-Theresa says:

I really like your Jewelry , and also your version of storage !
    Its so stylish, i just have a Jewelry Suitcase .. simply boring, but with huge space !

I love your Blog and you’re such a Beauty !

6. Sabine says:

Wow! Very organized and stylish at the same time! Thanks for this great inspiration! I have actually two big drawers full with jewelry and I really don’t find anything anymore. I will use your styling ideas for getting me new boxes and nice glasses.

Lovely greetings from Germany,
    Sunny <3

7. Iris says:

Really cute post and I love your jewelry storage ! :)
    I have a earring holder, a small pot marble for my rings and some others boxes :)

xo

8. miscellaneous says:

that’s very nice how you organise your jewellery!
    I don’t have many pieces, so I keep it all in one textile box with flower (roses) print from some Swedish textile shop.

9. Tereza´s place says:

You´ve got a really perfect storage! I don´t have much jewellery so I don´t even have to store in any special way…But I love that jar where you store bracelets, it is soo pretty!

10. Leticia Costa says:

I actually have a video on my YouTube channel, YouTube(.)com/xoLoveLeti , for an amazing DIY jewelry storage solution! It hangs necklaces, rings, bracelets, and looks so elegant. I hope you will check it out. Love you!

• marianna says:

Oikeesti! Onpa outoa :D Mietin just että pitäiskö mun kokeilla noihin jotain kikkoja ettei ne värjäytyisi, esim väritöntä kynsilakkaa tai muuta, mutta ilmeisesti ne on pysynyt ilman kikkailujakin ihan hyvässä kunnossa..

11. tricia says:

i (try to) keep most of my delicate pieces stored in small ziploc bags to prevent scratching. i also have several different types of containers to store them according to commodity (either a velvet lined tiny dresser or nice packaging that a watch came in). i keep my watches laid out on a long candy dish.

i love your idea of the tea box for storage.