Posted Sunday February 3 2013 by marianna

by malene birger 10 year anniversary

cph3

I’m back from Copenhagen! I have lots of pictures to show you, I’m starting now with my favorite show of the Copenhagen Fashion Week….

Kotona jälleen! Köpiksen muotiviikot takana, ja kuvien purkamista edessä. Aloitan nyt muotiviikkojen lempparinäytökselläni…

cph5

By Malene Birger’s 10 year anniversary show! It was just amazing. The Royal Danish Theatre was the most beautiful place, full of beautiful people, champagne and flowers… And the clothes of course.

Nimittäin By Malene Birgerin 10 vuotisnäytöksellä! Se oli aivan mahtava. Niin kauniissa paikassa, Tanskan Kansallisteatterissa (?), ja täynnä kauniita ihmisiä, shamppanjaa ja kukkia… Ja ah mitä vaatteita!

bmb

Here’s some of my favorite looks, you can see the whole collection here

Tässä pari kivaa asua näytöksestä, kaikki näytöksen lookit voi katsoa täältä

cph2

We were given these cute theatre binoculars

Näytökseen jaettiin nämä söpöt teatterikiikarit. Kaikki näyttivät tiirailevan näillä vain toisiaan, haha..

cph1

cph7

cph8

cph6

Loved it!

cph12

The next day I got to visit the By Malene Birger Head quarter. It looked like my dream office. Although it didn’t look like an office at all. It was like a fashion paradise! I had a meeting there with my future collaboration partner, which I’ll tell you later more about.

Seuraavana päivänä minut oltiin kutsuttu erään tapaamisen merkeissä By Malene Birgerin pääkonttorille. Ja vau mikä kartano se olikaan!

cph10

cph17

cph14

cph13

cph11

cph9

cph15

cph16

Happy Birthday By Malene Birger! And thank you for inviting me!

88 Responses to by malene birger 10 year anniversary

1. Sandy says:

Woooowwww! This looks so amazing! So happy for you!! 2013 started pretty well for you didn’t it? You go girl!! ;) Lots of love from Cologne/Germany

2. Lizzie T. says:

Wonderful photos, it looks like you had a lot of fun. I can’t wait to see the future collaboration! Whatever it is I’m sure it will be lovely and exciting.

3. Charlotte says:

Wow, amazing photos! They’re looking so precious and classy. My favorites at the third from last are the great studded shoes – beautiful! You have a perfect life!! <3

4. Kris says:

Tanskan kuninkaallinen teatteri <3 Se on ihan mielettömän kaunis sisältä, haluan vielä joskus nähdä sen livenä! Ja ihania kuvia jälleen, sulla on kyllä silmää :)

5. Parisian Bird says:

Have to admit that collection isn’t one of my favorites but those heels you took a picture are to die for! It makes me wanna enter that place through my computer screen and steal them! hahah
    And speaking about the place…it looks absolutely GORGEOUS!

6. Monica says:

The Royal Danish theater is remarkably beautiful. I’m so impressed with all of the decor and the fashions look great, too.
    I love the wall photo collage. A lovely office, indeed!

M.

7. Elina says:

Taisin nähdä sut yks päivä Kampin K-marketissa, olit jotenki tosi pienen ja siron näkönen! Kannattaa olla ilonen että oot pysyny noin ihanan nuoren näkösenä, taidanki ruveta seuraamaan meikkausohjeitasi aika tarkkaan :D

8. Anonymous says:

i actually never write negative comments because first i don’t want to be rude and second most of the time i feel like it’s simply not worth it. but i’m following your blog for about a year now and i just feel it’s getting worse and worse. i found you at lookbook and fell in love with your style at the same moment. and yes: your style is still great but your blog isn’t anymore. your get a lot of great collaborations, have the opportunity to travel all over the world and live in the best hotels. most of your readers have no chance to get these experiences but you have to thank them for all these amazing things you get through your blog because no readers no collaborations no luxury hotels.
    but i don’t feel that you’re thankfull. or let’s say i believe that you are happy to have these opportunities but now you’ve got them you just want to enjoy and because you have to you make the few posts per week and think the work is done. but your blog gets more and more impersonal and boring. every time i see a new post i wait for something special but there is nothing.
    i don’t write this because i’m jealous or because i want to be mean. i write this to let you know that everything you’ve got you got for a reason. you’re blog was great. it wasn’t perfect but one could feel the passion you put in your posts and the effort with which you wanted to offer your readers something special. now i feel that you are writing by necessity, because you have to. and the main thing you do is enjoy your life. and i feel it’s wrong that you take things for granted. at the moment there are so many better bloggers outthere than you are. and i don’t feel like you deserve all the things you get anymore.
    i’ll continue to admire you’re taste because that’s something unique and i hope you’ll find back to your old way of blogging. otherwise i’m leaving!