Posted Sunday February 24 2013 by marianna

sunday & sunshine

5sunday

It was so sunny today that I needed my sunglasses for the first time this spring. It was also freezing. At first I planned on wearing a burgundy mini skirt, but I had to go with the jeans instead. Plus I needed another jacket on top of this, I’m just so tired of winter clothes I threw the boring coat away while taking pictures. This week was amazing. I’m excited to start the new week with new energy. Blogging, friends, gym, some meetings. Normal everyday life, but that’s exactly what I want right now.

Tänään oli kevään ensimmäinen aurinkolasipäiväni. Oli silti ihan jäätävän kylmä, suunnittelin ensin laittavani viininpunaisen minihameen, mutta pakkasasteet nähtyäni päätin mennä farkuilla. Oli tässä asun päällä vielä toinen takkikin, mutten kuvissa sitä jaksanut pitää, talvivaatteet blaah! Tämä viikko oli muuten hyvä viikko, huomenna alkaa ehkä vielä parempi! Ihan normaalia elämää, mutta sitä mä just kaipaankin. Sain auringosta varmaan aika hyvin energiaa, nyt on vain hyvä fiilis.

9sunday

6sunday

8sunday

Angel wing bracelet Phoebe Coleman, gifted from MyWardrobe

Siipikäsikoru – Phoebe Coleman, saatu MyWardrobesta

119 Responses to sunday & sunshine

1. Mel says:

I love your blog! I am always on the hunt for similar things that you post up but I am in London at the moment so it has been easier hehe

Please visit and follow my blog :)

mhyk.blogspot.com.au

2. Tereza´s place says:

I loooove these glasses, I just need to get myself a pair like this as soon as possible! I know right, the winter is just getting really annoying now! I really need some sun and a little bit of warmer weather soo desperately…

3. Vida says:

I love this outfit! Strangely this year, even though I am really excited for spring/summer, I am in love with winter fashion right now – jackets, furs, and cozy sweaters! Love those sneaks – I just ordered a pair of wedge sneakers from target, hope they are just as amazing =)

4. Olga says:

In Poland it was sunny day too! :) There was about +3 degrees! :D So when I went to supermarket I wore sneakers instead of boots, yeah :D And finally I didn’t have to wear cap and gloves! Yay! I really really really can’t wait to first day of spring. :) And you looks amazing as always! :) I love you bag :)

5. Tien says:

Hi M! Love that you can put your sunglasses on :) It’s still so cold and windy and Grey here in London but at least the days are getting longer which means the that Summer is on the horizon! Like you I can’t wait to not have to wear 10 layers – it definitely will make my OOTD blog posts a lot more interesting :P

Tien xo

6. Monica says:

I love the combination of your arm jewelry. It always looks great!
    Those shoes are amazing too. I’ve been lusting after a pair of wedge sneakers for a few weeks!

M.

7. Christal says:

Your outfits never disappoint. I think this might be my most favorite ones. Love the shoes, I’ve been eyeing them. The pants are a gorgeoussss color. And the leather jacket is just perfect. I love it!!

Christal,
    c0nquis.blogspot.com

8. Rebecca says:

I love this outfit so much. The combination of burgundy and black looks amazing. Can’t wait for the sunny weather to wear my sunnies again and especially for the time when one can leave their coats at home. xx

9. Dominika says:

Love the outfit
    but you’re also an example that aviator sunglasses aren’t for everyone and not everybody looks good in theese

10. Anonymous says:

You look so amazing! :))
    This burgundy Jeans look so great on you. Be proud on having so beautiful legs!!! :)

I follow you for about a year and I can say: I’m excited to read the post everytime.
    You inspired me to start a blog o myself :D Thank you, Marianna.

11. Iida says:

Moikka Marianna! Voisitko linkata tophsopista noiden farkkujen linkin, ne on ihan super ihanan näköiset!:) Ps. olet tosi kaunis, niin kuin aina :>

12. Simo says:

I really like your taste, fresh and elegant always with a surprising point. as I live in canary Islands I wait for spring/summer when you will give me more ideas for outifits that I can use for inspiration here :)))

13. Tina says:

I prefer you in more elegant outfits like heels with leggings and coat or skirts I think that in this outfit you look like teenager a little bit but I love this trousers and jacket!