Posted Monday April 7 2014 by marianna

wrapped mini

awrap7

This skirt is seriously like made for me. It’s wrapped – a trend that I love – and in animal print! The comfy fabric and tight fit makes it one of my favorite skirts. The closer spring and summer gets, the more my love for mini skirts shows up. To balance it out I usually choose a loose top, tight + tight combination is often too much for me, and well, I’ve learned what looks flattering on me and what does not… This combo I got to choose from Girissima‘s new collection. Just how perfect is that skirt?! Pleaaase weather, warm up now quickly, I don’t want to wear tights anymore!

Tää hame on kuin tehty mulle. Ennen kaikkea se on kietaisutyylinen – trendi jota rakastan – ja vielä mulle sopivan neutraalissa eläinprintissä! Mukava matsku ja istuvuus tekee siitä yhden tän hetken lempparihameista. Mitä lähemmäs kevättä ja kesää tullaan, sitä useammin taas huomaan haluavani pukea hameita, vaikka vielä niitä sukkiksia tarvitaankin. Talven mukavuudenhaluisuus farkku/verkkari-minä alkaa pikku hiljaa antamaan tilaa kesä-minälle. Minihameiden kanssa kyllä lähes aina valitsen löysän yläosan tasapainottamaan kokonaisuutta. Koko kireä kombo (kolmen koon kauhistus?) ei vain ole mulle, oon oppinut myös mikä mun vartaloa imartelee ja mikä ei… Mutta tämä hame, ah. Kiitos Girisimmalle kun sain taas penkoa uusia mallistoja ja valkkailla sieltä!

awrap8

awrap4

awrap2

awrap6

awrap3

awrap5

awrap

Top Custommade *

Skirt Stine Goya *

Jacket French Connection *

Heels All Saints

*gifted from Girissima.com

92 Responses to wrapped mini

1. chiaraem says:

I seriously think you’re way too beautiful. You’re right, this skirt fits you perfectly, everybody can percieve it from these pics.
    Kisses from Italy! :*

2. Anna says:

Love the shirt! :) and the skirt looks perfect on you, even when I’m not a fan of animal print. Where the star bracelet from? It’s so tiny and cute. & which nail polish are you wearing?

All in one, a great outfit. As usual. :) <3

3. Gabriela says:

The skirt and the jackets are so amazing!!! Really love them both!! And can I ask, what do you use for your hair? I think, that Im not the only one who see the diference. Your hair looks diferent in the last few posts, so shiny and smooth, just perfect!♥

4. Magdalena says:

Soooo pretty!
    Love this animal print, it’s one of my favourite. I take note of your black shoes, could you show them in different outifts? Them look very nice. You look great Marianna, whatever you wear :)

5. Tina says:

You look so good as always:) and I love this jacket! this pastel beige color suits you and you look so fresh!

6. Lea says:

I really love the combo! Not too casual, not too sexual. And the skirt seems so delicate and soft. I really like it. Totally wearable :)

7. Viola says:

Amazing skirt! On your last post I aksed you about the model of yours macbook :) Please, write me if you are pleased with it? AKisses! And I’m waiting for your response! :)

8. Pia says:

I usually dont like animal Print but the skirt you wear is soo beautiful! I will definitely look for a similar One :)

Pimarli.blogspot.com

9. Daria. says:

This skirt looks really good ;>

Weather is pretty ugly in Poland too. It’s rainy and windy and sooo cold, so I know what you feel.
    But I keep thinking that summer is coming! Can’t wait to wear sansals and shirts without tights :)

10. LE says:

You have clearly photoshopped your arms and thighs thinner in these photos. I know the tools myself (because of my work) and I can see the spots of photoshopping :((

Why do you do that?! Don’t you have any responsibility.. there are many young girls who read your blog and admire you.

• marianna says:

I have never in the history of blogging done that, and never will, so you can only imagine how amusing (but kind of frustrating) I found your accusation. And exactly, why would I do that? I would rather photoshop the opposite way, but seriously, never retouched my pictures like that.